LED (light emitting diode) is English, LED lamp is a light emitting diode of the English abbreviation LED, this is a popular name.
1. voltage: LED lamp with a low voltage power supply, power supply voltage is between 2-4V, according to different products, so it is driven by a high voltage power supply; power supply safety, especially suitable for public places;
2. current: the operating current is 0 - 15mA, and the brightness increases with the increase of current
3. performance: incandescent energy consumption is reduced by 80% when.
4. applicability: very small. Each cell LED chip is 3-5mm square, so it can be made into devices of all shapes, and suitable for variable environments.
5. response time: the response time of the incandescent lamp is millisecond, and the response time of the LED lamp is nanosecond.
6., environmental pollution: no harmful metal mercury.
7. color: change the current can change color, led, conveniently through chemical modification method, adjust the energy band structure and band gap, to achieve red, yellow, green, orange, multi-color light emitting. Such as small current red LED, as the current increases, you can turn orange, yellow, and finally green.