With the rush of the market, as a consumer, you still have to be calm when choosing, scientifically analyze, and choose the most cost-effective light sources and lamps. Here are a few basic performances:
1. The brightness of the brightness is different, and the price is different. The LED lamps
used in the lamps shall comply with the laser class Ⅰ standard.
2, antistatic ability, strong antistatic ability, long life, high price. Generally, only those with antistatic voltage greater than 700V can be used for lighting.
3, the wavelength and wavelength are the same, the color is the same, if the color is required to be the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without spectrophotometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. The leakage current is large, the life is short, and the price is low.
5. The luminous angle is different for different purposes. Special lighting angle, higher price. Such as full diffusion angle, the price is higher.
6. The key to different quality of life is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life, high price.
7. The luminous body of the chip is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the prices of chips made in Taiwan and China are lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. Wafer size The size of a wafer is expressed by side length, and the quality of large wafers is better than that of small wafers. The price is proportional to the size of the chip.
9, colloid Ordinary colloid is usually epoxy resin, which is more expensive with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant. High-quality outdoor lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product will have a different design. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.
Because it is a new product, China's national standards are lagging behind, but the country provides product qualification tests. The price of lighting products with international safety certifications (such as GS, CE, UL, etc.) and national product quality certificates is higher because these products are reliable in safety design. Consumers should pay attention to the authenticity of the certificate. There are not many manufacturers with international safety certification and national product certification.
In terms of health, the price of products designed with non-toxic materials is higher, especially for indoor lighting. Don’t be greedy for cheap and odorous lighting. At present, only a few manufacturers use non-toxic materials to produce. The method of identification can be used directly. Separately from the nose, smelly products are much cheaper than non-smelly ones. Toxins such as lead, mercury, and cadmium need to be analyzed by professionals. From the perspective of applicable environmental safety, there is a reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design, and the price of products with fire-proof, UV-proof, and low-temperature cracking prevention is high.