As a new type of green light source product, LED has a breakthrough development in the current environment. The development prospects of LED panel lights
are huge and cannot be ignored. As a dark horse in the lighting market, what are its advantages?
1. Favored by users, many traditional lamps may be replaced by flat lamps in the future. At present, the leaders who have been at the forefront in the field of LED panel lights still make useful attempts and are recognized by the market.
2. Unabated demand and optimistic outlook. The mainstream of consumption tends to the aesthetic tastes of the post-80s and post-90s, not only for lighting needs, but also for showing individual artistic charm.
3. R&D and manufacturing. It can better meet the needs of consumers and bring improvements and changes to their lifestyles.
The future of LED panel lights starts here
1. Apply high-efficiency and energy-saving light sources. In recent years, with the promotion of energy-saving lighting technology, the design of energy-saving lighting fixtures has become the most concerned issue for lighting manufacturers, and they realize that in order to achieve high-efficiency and energy-saving lamps, energy-saving light sources should be used first, which is the premise of promoting high-efficiency energy-saving lamps; Secondly, according to the size and shape of the energy-saving light source, the optical system of the lamp is carefully designed to improve the effective utilization rate and decorative effect of the lamp.
2. Multifunctional miniaturization development. With the development of compact light sources, various new technologies and processes have been widely used, ballasts and other lamp electrical accessories are miniaturized, and LED panel lamps are developing in the direction of small, practical and multi-functional. In order to adapt to the flexible requirements of changing indoor sizes and functions in modern buildings, and make the best use of building space to facilitate people's lives, multi-functional combined lamps and lanterns came into being.
3. Lamp integration technology. With the development and application of the integration of lamps and lamps, the electronic technology of lighting lamps represented by electronic ballasts has developed rapidly, and the application of various integrated devices and computer control systems to lamps and lighting systems has made significant progress. Lamps and lighting systems have been greatly improved in terms of dimming, remote control, and control of light color.
4. Development of lighting and decoration at the same time. In the transformation from "light up" to "beautiful", more emphasis is placed on decorative and aesthetic effects. The design and production of LED panel lights use modern science and technology, combine classical modeling with a sense of the times, and reflect the achievements of modern lighting technology.